Building Courageous Leaders
Dare to Lead™ – the premier program for building courageous leaders. Alissa Bartenbach, a certified Resilience Coach (CREC) trained directly by Dr. Brené Brown to facilitate the Dare to Lead™ program (CDTLF) is a master facilitator.
“The greatest barrier to courageous leadership is not fear—it’s how we respond to our fear. Our armor—the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that we use to protect ourselves when we aren’t willing and able to rumble with vulnerability—move us out of alignment with our values, corrode trust with our colleagues and teams, and prevent us from being our most courageous selves.”
- Invest in yourself personally and professionally
- Find freedom in learning self-compassion and how to set boundaries
- Learn a language for talking trust and giving engaging feedback
- Discover resilience techniques
- Get clarity on your call to courage and your values
How will you live this one brave life?
3 – Three Hour sessions – 9:30 am to 1:00pm EST
March 11 * March 18 * April 1st