Join Us for an Event
Dare to Lead™ VIRTUAL WorkshopPurchase Tickets
Building Courageous Leaders
"The greatest barrier to courageous leadership is not fear—it’s how we respond to our fear. Our armor—the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that we use to protect ourselves when we aren’t willing and able to rumble with vulnerability—move us out of alignment with our values, corrode trust with our colleagues and teams, and prevent us from being our most courageous selves."
- Invest in yourself personally and professionally
- Find freedom in learning self-compassion and how to set boundaries
- Learn a language for talking trust and giving engaging feedback
- Discover resilience techniques
- Get clarity on your call to courage and your values
Here’s What to Expect:
Three – three-hour sessions – 9:30am to 1:00 pm EST via Zoom
Dare to Lead™ is focused on the four skill sets of courage.
As a participant, you will get to the root of
- how to show up,
- be deliberate,
- do brave work,
- and have hard conversations and meaningful relationships
in fast-paced complex environments.
- Videos of Brené made exclusively for the Dare to Lead™ program
- Interactive and reflective exercises to practice the four skill sets of courage: Vulnerability, Trust, Values & Learning