Join Us for an Event
Dare to Lead™ Virtual SeriesPurchase Tickets Below
We're all Leading Something; A project, a team, our lives. . .
Become More Courageous as a Leader.
"The greatest barrier to courageous leadership is not fear—it’s how we respond to our fear. Our armor—the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that we use to protect ourselves when we aren’t willing and able to rumble with vulnerability—move us out of alignment with our values, corrode trust with our colleagues and teams, and prevent us from being our most courageous selves."
- setting expectations
- creating boundaries
- learning a language of trust
- giving & receiving feedback
- resilience techniques
- clarity on your values
- how to disagree and maintain relationships
Here’s What to Expect:
Four sessions via Zoom – each 9:30am to 1:00 pm EST
September 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1
Each session will be facilitated by Alissa Bartenbach.
The sessions will be recorded but your attendance is requested live for active participation. Should you have a conflict for any of the sessions you can access the recording. There will be no make-up sessions.
Dare to Lead™ is focused on the four skill sets of courage.
As a participant, you will get to the root of
- how to show up,
- be deliberate,
- do brave work,
- and have hard conversations and meaningful relationships
in fast-paced complex environments.
- Videos of Brené made exclusively for the Dare to Lead™ program
- Interactive and reflective exercises to practice the four skill sets of courage: Vulnerability, Trust, Values & Learning
Information on Ticket Bundle Options
No makeup sessions or refunds.